Careers at Teamquest
- Provide the best possible service through the practice of a customer first ethic
- Develop teamwork to establish best practice in customer services department
- Ensure adequate cash levels, handle cash in a competent ethical manner
- Maintain ticket stock including complementary tickets
- Sell ticket at the ticketing window through computerized system
- Sell products and services in alignment with F&B hygienic standard
- Stock control using the in-house system ensuring adequate stock of products
- Ensure attractive display, cleanliness, maintenance of equipment and hardware
- +2 in any discipline (Hospitality Management preferable).
- Computer skills: MS-Work, MS-Excel, Email, Internet.
- Excellent customer service skill,Communication skill-verbal, written.
- Should be willing to be trained as needed, result oriented, self-motivated, meticulous, diligent and systematic.
- Should be willing to work extra hours and during weekends as required by the nature of job.
Interested candidates can apply through email@example.com